7-11 years, 12-14 years, 15-18 years
15-20 hours/week English, French or other subjects
24 June – 15 August*
up to 12 students
The fee includes:
- Accommodation on campus
- Full board
- 15 or 20 study hours per week depending on the course
- Knowledge level test, books, certificate upon the course completion
- Sports and creative programs every day
- 2 daily excursions per week
- Tickets for museum access
- Use of the school base
- Health insurance
- Telephone 24/24 in case of emergency
- Transfer from / to Geneva Airport between 10am to 4pm
Prices in CHF : –>
|For all languages
About the School
LAS is one of Switzerland’s elite schools, located at the Leysin mountain station at a hight of 1300m. The school center includes several buildings with accommodation facilities and classrooms, as well as language labs, computer room, library, art center, modern theater, gymnastics hall and sports grounds.
All modules (except French), guidelines and extracurricular activities are taught in English.
Mountain adventure (7-11 years old):
This program includes 3 hours per week in one of the following optional modules: Language (English as second language or French), Informatics, Mathematics and Environmental Studies as well as Switzerland and the World.
Alpine discoveries (12-14 years old) and alpine challenges (15-18 years old):
Senior students will take 20 lessons per week. They can choose one of the following options:
- STEM (Magic Mathematics, Visual Programming, Code Adjustment, Program Code Analysis to see how it works).
- Art and Creativity (art and photography, piano / guitar, theater, music mix)
- Entrepreneurship (for ages 12-14) – business numbers; Everything is a matter of negotiation
- Humanities (ages 12-14) – what I like from my country; World affairs; How to win in a debate; 15-18 year old – human rights; Leadership skills, jobs and secret missions.
Accommodation is made in cozy rooms with 2 to 4 beds, with en-suite bathroom.
Excursions, sports and leisure
For younger students (ages 7-11) are offered all the extraordinary destinations listed below: Lausanne (Olympic Museum), Zermatt. While for those slightly older, are offered excursions including visits to Geneva, Bern and Lucerne.